A small group of radicals is trying to get one of their own elected as our senator. We can stand up to them.
By voting in the Florida Republican primary you have an opportunity to control Florida's future. By registering as a Republican now, you can make sure we have a moderate, mainstream politician representing our state, regardless of how the general election goes.
Moderates of every stripe - Democrats, Independents and Republicans can stand together against a small group of radicals who care more about ideology than people, and prefer screaming to problem-solving.
Why change your registration?
- It's fast and easy to do.
- You get to vote twice.
- You can still vote any party in the general election.
- You will get to cast your vote for moderate, mainstream politicians and against extremism.
- WE can be the deciding factor in this race.
- There are 4.5 mill Dems, and 2.5 mill Ind's. in Fl. The difference in the last Republican senate primary was only 10,921 votes.
Don't let radicals take control of our government.
You have until July 23, 2010 to register in order to vote in the primary.
(See "How to change your voter registration" above)